Workshop: Mood Boards for Interior Design at The Dormy House on
Autumn 2020 (date to be announced)
Learn how mood boards can help you design a room and combine colours with confidence.
Come and spend the day with Anna Thomas, Interior Designer for CREATIVE INTERIORS and Claire Gaudion, textile designer at CLAIRE GAUDION in the showroom at THE DORMY HOUSE - furniture and soft furnishings experts, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 5LH
With access to the full range of The Dormy House furniture and soft furnishings you will have no end of inspiration.
What you will cover:
• 5-steps process for creating a mood board with confidence
• how to layer texture and pattern
• get creative with colour
• access to The Dormy House paint swatches and fabric library
• produce your own mood board for any room in your home
• the opportunity to consult Anna and Claire for advice on your project
All materials will be provided, but if you have a project in mind please bring any images, fabric swatches or paint samples etc to use during the workshop.
Over a delicious lunch you'll have a chance to exchange ideas and socialise with other Workshop attendees.
This Workshop will give you a whole new outlook on how to decorate your home.
With: Anna Thomas & Claire Gaudion
When: Autumn 2020 (date to be announced)
Where: The Dormy House, Andover
Cost: £125 includes materials, coffee and light lunch